The delivery of an efficient and quality service is at the heart of what we do. Our history is rooted in supporting organisations of all shapes and sizes to schedule thousands of hours of mobile services every day.
NDGAI will be the greatest innovator of artificially intelligent algorithms focused on improving mobile workforce scheduling around the world.
We will achieve this by pushing the boundaries of technology to enable our users to provide the highest level of quality and efficiency.
Our purpose is to deliver industry pioneering technologies to enhance field-based service delivery.
We believe our software partners deserve unparalleled technologies to intensify their scheduling solutions proposition.
We believe our users deserve reliable, fast and efficient software to empower them to determine and deliver the highest standard of field-based services to their clients.
We believe it is important to continually reinvent ourselves to keep ahead.
To achieve our mission, we use the latest innovative technologies to continually develop and innovate our products and services, in collaboration with industry-leading experts, our partners and users.
At NDGAI we are driven by these guiding principles:
- We have a positive, can-do attitude. Positivity encourages us to reach for the stars, work hard and stay focused on fulfilling our goals.
- We respect and value our people. We encourage continuous professional and personal development and happiness. Our success is dependent upon the collective energy, aptitude and contributions of our team.
- We work hard, but family comes first. If our families are taken care of, everything else falls into place
- We take pride in our work. What we do, we do well. We provide exceptional products and incomparable service that, together, deliver remarkable value to our partners and users.
- We make a difference. We develop products and relationships that make a positive difference to our partners, users, their workforces and their clients.
- We have integrity. We are real and truthful to ourselves, our partners and our users.